Thursday, September 01, 2005

Moved in and set up

Today, I feel like crap. I think it is my body/mind catching up with me. It is that we-can-finally-relax feeling in the immune system that is giving me this headache and nausea. It's like that after-final-exams bug that you get. I'm going to try an listen to my body and relax a bit today.

There is so much to do, but it can wait. I probably need to drink some water too.

The internet is set-up in the new house. Cable modem if you are keeping track, through Comcast. We have wireless network in the house for now though it appears to have Cat-5 wiring as well. I'll figure that out later. Wireless is working. Cable TV, phone, electicity, water, all working and now.

I felt a little lost without email. Funny because I don't feel that way about the phone. Now we can settle in. Marc started school today. Nathalie starts next week. Bus picks her up at 6:57. Ugh.

3 comments:

"the favorite" said...

Relax, drink water, sounds almost like a migrane. Take a nap and when you get up, it will all still be there, it is NOT a dream.
Waynes World....Waynes World....

Big Brother said...

I think it was a migraine, after all. I felt fine the next day. I did drink some water and just slept mostly, and it was fine.

"the favorite" said...

Large-male sibling
it has been a few weeks, so how does the house fit?